The towing industry is competitive enough and today, with so much focus on Google, utilizing social media, and on integrating AI into everything, your company’s towing website is likely being overlooked as a marketing priority. Despite the obvious value of showcasing your services for consumers to see online, your website plays an integral role in so many aspects of tow marketing. This means that despite the trend du jour, your site should never be an afterthought.
Remember, a well-built, attractive, content rich website will help your towing business in a variety of ways:
- Generate leads! Your website can be used to collect contact information from potential customers, through a form fill or click to call feature. If built with the right mix of sharp content and calls-to-action, you can entice those looky loo’s with a passive interest and convert them into active customers.
- Provide information! about your towing business. Your website can be used to tell potential customers about your services, your company history, and your contact information. This can help to build trust and credibility with potential customers looking for the towing services your business offers..
- Make sales! Book tows or other related services through your site, your website can be a maintenance free sales rep out there 24/7! No wages to pay, benefits, or PTO, just a bit of hosting and some ongoing content updates to keep it humming. This can save you both time and expense.
- Control rank! Google has stated on its webmaster blog that your website is an important “signal” which determines your rank across your most coveted keywords. The current trend in online search is all about providing consumers with quality results, not simply a large quantity of results. Towing companies with a solid website, rich with content, formatted for a multitude of devices, does impact where your links end up when someone is seeking out your services, so don’t ignore it.
Some other considerations…..
Another factor that both consumers themselves and the search engines consider is the website’s design. A well-designed website will be easy to use and navigate, and it will be visually appealing. This will make it more likely that visitors will stay on your website and explore your content for longer, essentially choosing you for their tow related needs..
Traditional SEO techniques still apply. This means that the search engines also interpret the website’s backlinks. Backlinks are links from other websites to your website. The more high quality backlinks you have, the higher your website will rank within the search results = more cash calls.
A few more tips….
- Use high-quality authentic images. Images help to make your towing website more visually appealing and engaging. They give the user a better idea of who you are and what they can expect should they become a customer.
- First research, then optimize your website for the search engines. This means using the right keywords and phrases throughout your website content.If you’ve run Google ads in the past, log into AdWords and look for the Search Terms which were used to lead customers to your ads, then add those key words and phrases into your site’s content.
- Keep your website up-to-date. Regularly add new content to your website to keep it fresh and compelling. Think case studies, a section for customer spotlights or focused on a top employee, anything to encourage that engaged new customer.
- Integrate your social media links. If the business is all over Facebook, use one of the Facebook feed widgets or Instagram to feed in that live content and offer an alternative way of sharing it.
These tips and more can help you to utilize your website to make a significant impact in marketing your towing business to its target market.
At OMG Tow Marketing, a huge number of companies rely on our Towing Websites. This is a premium website program which includes dedicated account management, customized design and form creation, hosting and ongoing updates. It’s the last website you’ll ever need as it evolves alongside your growing business. Reach out today for samples and a hassle-free Towing Websites consultation!